Ladies Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest & Visitors Info

emms
    emms
    Founder
    Founder

Female
    Number of posts : 3364
    Job/hobbies : I'm a Qualified Hairdresser but currently a full time mummy. I enjoy Graphic and Web design.
    Humor : Naughty lol
    First Name : Emma
    I Am : A Mum To Toddlers
    Also I\'m A : Wife
    Children or New Mum : Ellie-Roker (5)
    Kyle (3)
    Lincoln (1)
    Reffered By: : myself
    how you found us: : i created LL
    Country Flag: : Guest & Visitors Info Flag_u10
    Mood : Guest & Visitors Info Relaxedcx4
    Referals :
    Guest & Visitors Info Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guest & Visitors Info Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
    Guest & Visitors Info Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guest & Visitors Info Right_bar_bleue

Blinkies :
    Guest & Visitors Info LittlemadamGuest & Visitors Info I-lovemyboysGuest & Visitors Info Lincolnbear
    Guest & Visitors Info 15
    Guest & Visitors Info Freewebjunk_dot_com_277
    Guest & Visitors Info 2500
    Registration date : 2008-06-26

Guest & Visitors Info Empty Guest & Visitors Info

Post by emms Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Welcome Guests and Visitors to Ladies Lounge formally know as pregnancyandparenting forums...At this point you are probably wondering why you can't see any other forums than this one, this is simply because P&P in a secure and private forums which means until you register and are verified by an member of admin you can't view peoples profiles and personal post on this site.
    I'd would like to invite you to join us at ladies lounge but first I'd like to tell you a little about the forum.

We are a Family Oriented Ladies Chat/Parenting /TTC board. No profanity or obscene material will be allowed.

We do not welcome anyone that is just joining to advertise illegal sites or to gain or members email addresses to spam.

Lurkers are frowned upon on here and we request that you post a minimum of 1 post every 30 days and that you introduce yourself to other members within 14 days of registration... All non active 0 poster are removed after 30 days.
    I ask my members and guest and vistitors to be curteous and understand that these are peoples children and Families that are discussed here and we don't want people to just read personnal info and not contribute in discussions.
    We don't do this to be mean...we do it to protect our friends and their families...Thank you for your understanding and we'd love to see you on P&P.

Ladies Lounge is a great forum new recently created forum....all our members are fun,exciting and make great new friends...They truely are the Best of the Best and we have a lot of fun.

We have smilies for every season, we have many monthly member awards ups for grabs and loads of posting games and competitions to play! This is a great place for all ladies and expecting mummies and mummies to come, hang out and make friends.We have new and exciting things going on all the time..

Please read the rules before registering at Ladies Lounge. We do enforce them and expect all that sign up to follow them.

Please no advertising of other Ladies/Parenting or Graphics forums in Signatures, PM's or in member emails (Spam). If you which to affiliate with me and add a link or a banner to the advertising page please contact me on support@the-ladies-lounge.net ...

Thank you for reading this important info about Ladies Lounge and we hope that you will join us!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:05 am